The website xenofonxirouchakis.gr would like to inform its visitors/users/members (hereinafter: "Users") regarding the type and amount of information that may be collected and processed by the Data Controller during their visit and browsing on this Website and to assure them that any processing of their personal data is always in the best interest of the users, respecting the principles of lawfulness, transparency, accuracy, availability and integrity in all its aspects, and that it fully complies with the European Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter "GDPR") and applies the Appropriate Technical and Organisational Measures (K.T.O.M.) to protect your personal data and ensure your privacy, which is of the highest importance and priority for it.
By reading below you will be fully informed about how we process your personal data (collection, management, use, storage, transfer to third parties, protection), the period of time we keep it, as well as the rights you can exercise at any time regarding your personal data.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
What is Personal Data:
It is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one whose identity can be established, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
What is the Processing of Personal Data:
any operation or set of operations which is performed, whether or not by automated means, on personal data or on sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Our users who visit the Website may under certain conditions be asked to disclose their personal data to us (e.g. when you subscribe to our newsletters or in your contact form with us, we ask you for your name, e-mail, address and telephone number in order to be able to contact you).
Under no circumstances will personal data of minors be collected except with the express consent of those exercising parental responsibility.
A cookie is a file that is stored on your computer, mobile phone or tablet when you visit any Website and may, for example, store relevant information:
- your online behaviour, your user preferences in order to send you (by us, our partners and/or our advertisers/sponsors) targeted advertising or offers that correspond to your preferences and which will continue to be presented to you when you visit a Website that matches your interests (behavioural cookies - third party advertising/cookies),
- with the pages you visit on the Website and if errors occur with them (performance cookies),
- by analyzing the use of the Website (e.g. google analytics),
- with the type of browser,
- the internet service provider (ISP),
- by using social media, by your geographical location (e.g. searching for a weather forecast for a specific city) or by storing your username (where applicable) so that you do not have to enter it again when you return to our website (functionality cookies).
You are not obliged to accept cookies and therefore you can, as an additional measure, modify your browser so that it does not accept cookies. The browser you use to "surf" the internet not only allows you to see the cookies you have, but also allows you to control their use.
You can control them by allowing or deleting all or some of them. You can also set your browser to not accept cookies from any website. You can also set your browser to ask for your consent before accepting a cookie on your device. This gives you full control over cookies, but has the disadvantage of slowing down your web browsing.
It should be noted that there are different levels of cookie control. You have the option through your browser to opt out of receiving third party or behavioural advertising cookies. In some browsers you can even opt out of specific companies from which you do not wish to receive cookies.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA - PURPOSES
The Personal Data of the users of the Website which are provided through them or through connected applications may be used for the purposes mentioned herein or in the connected applications, namely:
- personalise the Website for users in order to provide an optimal user experience and enjoy the services provided
- enable the provision of statistics to third parties, but in such a way that they cannot identify the data subject;
- be able to manage the Website and all forms of communication
- be able to manage connected applications
- to be able to send updates or notifications or even promotional actions following a prior choice of the users, which must comply with the conditions now in force in the context of the implementation of the GDPR and which they will be able to withdraw at any time, freely.
By subscribing the users of the Website to the newsletters, the users accept, having given their express consent, to receive the information that we will provide them both for the progress of current news, as well as for any competitions and/or prizes as a result of participation in them.
There is the possibility of transferring users' data to our third parties/partners who act on our behalf (processors) and have ensured that they meet the data protection requirements by applying a parallel protection policy to ours.
xenofonxirouchakis.gr will in no case and for no reason whatsoever make any communication or disclosure of the personal data of the users of the Website unless it has their free and express consent to do so or if this is required due to the existence of a corresponding obligation to comply with the applicable legal rules and always to the specific authority that will be defined by the Law.
- She keeps confidential the personal data you provide her with.
- It takes organisational and technical security measures for the processing of data, protecting their logical and physical security such as secure software, physical protection, pseudonymisation, encryption.
- Our systems by design and by default ensure that we will be able to meet our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We will inform you immediately of any incident involving a breach of your personal data.
- Complies with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as a controller.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
xenofonxirouchakis.gr takes all those Appropriate Technical and Organizational Measures (AT&S) to protect your personal data and your privacy.
Access to personal data is strictly limited to the staff of xenofonxirouchakis.gr and strict rules of professional secrecy, confidentiality and discretion apply. Any processing of your personal data is carried out by authorized persons in a manner that is fully compliant with the rules and procedures required by the GDPR, ensuring the security of your personal data and its protection from any unauthorized access and use, manipulation, loss/theft or destruction.
This Privacy & Data Protection Policy does not apply in the event that you connect through this Website to another Website for processing that may be carried out by the other Website and for which we are not responsible. For this reason, we encourage you to refer to the Privacy & Data Protection Policy of each Website you are browsing.
DURATION OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Users' personal data are kept for as long as the legitimate purpose of the processing for which they were originally collected after the free consent of the users.
You can also modify the settings in the browser you are using. In some cases you can even accept cookies from certain sites and block the creation of cookies by third parties. You should be aware that deleting or blocking cookies may reduce the functionality of the site you are browsing. For more information in relation to cookies you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org or go to the help menu within the browser used. If you are having trouble deleting or blocking cookies from the browser you are using please contact your browser provider.The following links provide additional information on how to prevent the use or delete cookies from the browser you are using.Firefox 2.0+ / 3.0+ / 4.0+ / 8.0+ Firefox 2.0+ / 3.0+ / 4.0+ / 8.0+
Internet Explorer (IE) 9.0+
Internet Explorer (IE) 11.0+
You can also opt out of the use of your data for the purpose of interest-based advertising by visiting this page https://www.youronlinechoices.com/gr/your-choices
Delete Performance Analysis Cookies: If you wish to delete such cookies, see here at Google Analytics.
The site uses completely anonymous data that records behaviours. No personally identifiable user information is collected in any case, and IP address and data anonymization is applied. For users who do not want there to be any - even anonymized - behavioral recording, there is an opt-out procedure (see in detail here https://www.crazyegg.com/opt-out).