Website xenofonxirouchakis.gr would like to inform its visitors / users / members (hereinafter: “Users”) regarding the type and the set of information that it may collect and process as Personal Data Processor during their visit and browsing this Website and to assure them that any processing of their personal data is always guided by the interest of users, respecting the principles of legality, transparency, accuracy, availability and integrity in all its forms, as well as and that in full harmonization with the European Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”) implements the Appropriate Technical and Organizational Measures (CTM) to protect your personal data and ensure your privacy, a fact of the highest importance and priority for it.
By reading below you will be fully informed about the way we process your personal data (collection, management, use, storage, transmission to third parties, protection), for the period of their observance, as well as for the rights that you can exercise at any time regarding your personal data.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
What is Personal Data:
It is any information relating to an identifiable or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); , position data, online identity or one or more factors that characterize the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
What is Personal Data Processing:
any operation or sequence of operations performed with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or on personal data sets such as collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval , the search for information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
Our users who visit the Website may under certain conditions be asked to provide us with their personal data (eg when you subscribe to our newsletters or in your contact form, we ask for your name, e-mail, address and your phone number so that we can contact you).
In no case is personal data of minors collected except with the explicit consent of those exercising parental responsibility.
The cookie is a file that is stored on your computer, mobile phone or tablet when you visit any Website and as an indication may store relevant information:
– your online behavior, your preferences as a user in order to receive (from us, our partners and / or our advertisers / sponsors) targeted advertising or offers that meet your preferences and which will continue to be presented to you when you are visiting a Website that suits your interests (behavioral cookies – advertising / third party cookies),
– with the pages you visit on the Website as well as if errors occur with them (performance cookies),
– by analyzing the use of the Website (eg google analytics),
– by browser type,
– the Internet Service Provider (ISP),
– by using social media, by your geographical location (eg searching for the weather forecast for a specific city) or by saving your username (where needed) so that you do not have to enter it from the beginning during your return to our website (cookies related to functionality).
You do not have to accept cookies and therefore you can, as an additional measure, modify the browser so that it does not accept cookies. The browser you use to “surf” the internet not only lets you see the cookies you have, but also lets you control their use.
You can control them by enabling them or deleting all or some of them. You can also configure your browser not to accept cookies from any website. You can also set the browser to ask for your consent before accepting a cookie on your device. This gives you full control over cookies, but has the disadvantage of slowing down your internet browsing.
It should be noted that there are different levels of cookie control. You have the option through your browser to choose not to receive third party cookies or behavioral advertising cookies. In some browsers you can even block certain companies from which you do not want to receive cookies.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA – PURPOSES
The Personal Data of the users of the Website which are given through them or through connected applications may be used for the purposes mentioned herein or in the connected applications, ie for:
– personalize the Website for users in order to provide an optimal user experience and enjoy the services provided
– it is possible to provide statistics to third parties, but in such a way that they can not identify the subject of personal data
– to be able to manage the Website and any form of communication
– be able to manage connected applications
– it may be possible to send updates or notifications or even promotions upon prior selection of users who must meet the conditions now in force under the GDPR and which can be revoked at any time, freely.
By registering the users of the Website in the newsletters, the users accept, having given their explicit consent, to receive the information that we will provide them both for the course of the current news, as well as for any contests and / or prizes as a result of participation in them.
There is a case of transferring user data to our third parties / partners who act on our behalf (performing the processing) and it has been verified that they meet the requirements of personal data protection by applying a parallel protection policy with ours.
The xenofonxirouchakis.gr in no case and for no reason will it make an announcement or disclosure of the personal data of the users of the Website unless it has the free and explicit consent of them to do so or if it is required due to the existence of a corresponding obligation to comply with the applicable rules. law and always to the specific principle which will be defined by the Law.
The xenofonxirouchakis.gr :
– Maintains confidentiality about the personal data you know.
– Takes organizational and technical security measures of data processing, which protect their logical and physical security such as secure software, physical protection, aliasing, encryption.
– Our systems by design and by definition ensure that we will be able to meet our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
– Will inform you immediately of any incident involving the breach of your personal data.
– Complies with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular the General Regulation on Data Protection (GDPR) as the controller.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The xenofonxirouchakis.gr continuously takes all those Appropriate Technical and Organizational Measures (KTOM) to protect your personal data and your privacy.
Access to personal data is strictly limited to his staff xenofonxirouchakis.gr and strict rules of professional secrecy, confidentiality and confidentiality apply. Any process of processing your personal data is carried out by authorized persons in a way that fully complies with the rules and procedures required by the GDPR, ensuring the security of your personal data and its protection from any unauthorized access and use, falsification , loss / theft or destruction.
DURATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of the users are kept for as long as the legal purpose of the processing for which they were originally collected with the free consent of the users.
You can also modify the settings in the browser you are using. In some cases you can even accept cookies from specific sites and block the creation of cookies by third parties. Be aware that deleting or blocking cookies may reduce the functionality of the site you are browsing. For more information regarding cookies you can visit the page www.allaboutcookies.org or go to the help menu in the browser used. If you have trouble deleting or blocking cookies from the browser you are using contact the browser provider. At the following links you can find additional information on how you can prevent the use or delete cookies from the browser that use.Firefox 2.0+ / 3.0+ / 4.0 + / 8.0 +
Internet Explorer (IE) 9.0+
Internet Explorer (IE) 11.0+
You may also opt out of the use of your data for the purpose of interest-based advertising by visiting this page http://www.youronlinechoices.com/gr/your-choices
Delete Performance Analysis Cookies: If you wish to delete such cookies, see here at Google Analytics.
The site uses completely anonymous data to record behaviors. In no case are personally identifiable user information collected, while IP Address is applied and data anonymization. For users who do not want there to be absolutely -not anonymous- recording, behavior, a relevant procedure for opt out is provided (see details here https://www.crazyegg.com/opt-out).